- Luxury Italian carmaker Automobili Pininfarina confirms record-breaking performance figures of the Battista pure-electric hyper GT
- Battista debuted with a dramatic demonstration of performance at Dubai Autodrome, celebrating a series of world records recently achieved in its final round of homologation:
- 0-60mph in 1.79s
- 0-100km/h in 1.86s
- 0-120mph in 4.49s
- 0-200km/h in 4.75s
- 100-0km/h in 31 meters – A world record for an electric car
- Range of 300 miles (combined EPA) – A world record for an electric hypercar
- Verified statistics confirmed as the Battista makes its dynamic debut in the Middle Eastwith launches in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates
- Handcrafting of Automobili Pininfarina’s pure-electric hyper GT at the Atelier in Cambiano, Italystarted in early 2022. First deliveries to customers worldwide are underway
- Watch the Battista showcase its 0-200km/h time at Dubai Autodrome here: https://youtu.be/8VJHsLpgzZw
- Full gallery of assets here
DUBAIUAE, Nov. 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Luxury Italian carmaker Automobili Pininfarina has confirmed the Battista hyper GT’s performance credentials by revealing its record-breaking official acceleration and braking figures for the first time.
The pure-electric Battista’s unique launch control technology contributes to Formula 1 car-beating acceleration, with 0-60mph achieved in 1.79s, 0-100km/h completed in 1.86s, 0-120mph executed in 4.49s and 0-200 km/h h obliterated in just 4.79 seconds. A car as fast as Battista demands strong stopping power and official tests confirm Battista is the fastest braking EV in the world, completing 100-0 km/h in just 31 meters.
The confirmed figures have been revealed as the Battista makes its dynamic debut in the Middle Eastshowcasing its unrivaled dynamic capabilities on track at the Dubai Autodrome in the United Arab Emirates. An exciting short film showcasing Battista’s unparalleled performance from 0-200km/h can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/8VJHsLpgzZw
Its dynamic debut in the UAE follows the Battista’s introduction to Saudi Arabiawith local retail partners in each country involved as part of the regional activities.
Paolo Dellacha, Automobili Pininfarina Chief Product and Engineering Officer said: “I am proud that our new electric hyper GT delivers on the promises we made when we set out or development plan. In Battista, we have achieved performance beyond our original, extreme targets.
“Perfectly optimized weight distribution and low center of gravity are at the heart of this result. The combination of bespoke chassis and suspension tuning, tires proven…