NEW YORK, Aug. 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The autologous cell therapy market is driven by factors such as the increasing demand for effective drugs for cardiac and degenerative disorders. However, factors such as critical ethical challenges with respect to stem cell research will challenge the growth of the market.
The autologous cell therapy market size is expected to grow by USD 4.11bn from 2020 to 2025. In addition, the growth momentum of the market will accelerate at a CAGR of 14.16% during the forecast period, according to Technavio.
Get a comprehensive report summary describing the market size and forecast along with research methodology. View our Sample Report
The autologous cell therapy market report covers the following areas:
- Autologous Cell Therapy Market size
- Autologous Cell Therapy Market trends
- Autologous Cell Therapy Market industry analysis
- Autologous Stem Cell Therapy: The autologous stem cell therapy segment will contribute the highest market share. This segment is growing at a medium pace due to its manufacturing complexities. Vendors are conducting extensive clinical trials due to fewer complications associated with the use of autologous stem cell therapy.
- Autologous Cellular Immunotherapies
- North America: North America will account for 43% of the market’s growth during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to limitations in traditional organ transplantations, which is fueling the demand for stem cell therapies. Moreover, market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in other regions. The US and Canada are the key countries for the autologous cell therapy market in North America.
- South America
Learn about the contribution of each segment summarized in concise infographics and thorough descriptions. View a PDF Sample Report
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the autologous cell therapy market, including Bayer…