NEW YORK, Nov. 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The aluminum sulfide market size is expected to grow by USD 1.67 billion from 2021 to 2026. However, the growth momentum of the market will decelerate at a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period. The increasing demand for clean water and wastewater treatment is driving the aluminum sulfide market growth. However, factors such as increased exposure to macroeconomic factors may challenge market growth.
This report offers an up-to-date analysis of the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Read our FREE Sample Report
To help businesses improve their market position, the aluminum sulfide market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Absco Ltd., American Elements, Materion Corp., Merck and Co. Inc., Otto Chemie Pvt. Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Ultra Pure Lab Chem Industries LLP. The key offerings of a few of these vendors are listed below:
- Absco Ltd. – The company offers aluminum sulfide, which is a moderately water- and acid-soluble aluminum source for uses compatible with sulfates.
- American Elements – The company offers aluminum sulfide, which is a salt or ester of sulfuric acid formed by replacing one or both of the hydrogens with a metal.
- Materion Corp. – The company offers aluminum sulfide, which is immediately available in most volumes with ultra-high purity and high-purity compositions that improve both optical quality and usefulness as scientific standards.
- Otto Chemie Pvt. Ltd. – The company offers aluminum sulfide, which is packaged in bottles or drums with a molecular weight of 150.16.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. – The company offers aluminum sulfide, which is sensitive to moisture and is advised to be stored under nitrogen at ambient temperatures.
- Aluminum Sulfide Market size
- Aluminum Sulfide Market trends
- Aluminum Sulfide Market industry analysis
This report provides a full list of key vendors, their strategies, and latest developments. Buy Now for detailed vendor information
- Oil and gas: The oil and gas segment will be a significant contributor to market growth during the forecast period. The demand for aluminum sulfide is expected to grow in the oil and gas industry during the forecast period. This industry undertakes the extraction, exploration, refining, and transportation of oil and gas products. Aluminum sulfide is a key component of oil and gas upstream production for the extraction of crude oil and the removal of impurities. The new discoveries of crude oil and natural gas reserves will drive the growth of the market in focus.
- Water and wastewater treatment
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
Learn about the contribution of each segment summarized in concise infographics and thorough descriptions. View a FREE PDF Sample Report
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2026
- Detailed information on factors that will assist aluminum sulfide market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the aluminum sulfide market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the aluminum sulfide market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of aluminum sulfide market vendors
Get lifetime access to our Technavio Insights. Subscribe now to our most popular “Basic Plan” billed annually at USD 5000. View 100 reports and download 5 reports monthly!
Aluminum Smelting Market by Type, End-user and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: This report extensively covers segmentation by type (ingots, billets, and wire rods), end-user (transportation, heavy machinery and industrial, construction, and others), and geography (North America, EuropeAPAC, South Americaand the Middle East and Africa). 35% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. The aluminum smelting market share growth in the ingots segment will be significant.
Aluminum Foil Market by Application and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: This report extensively covers segmentations by application (food and beverage packaging, consumer packaging, pharmaceutical packaging, and others) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South Americaand Middle East and Africa). 66% of the market’s growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. The aluminum foil market share growth by the food and beverage packaging segment will be significant.
Aluminum Sulfide Market Scope