Dublin, June 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/– “Global Psychedelic Drug Market (2021 Edition)-Analysis by Drugs, Administration Routes, Distribution Channels, Regions, and Countries: Market Insights, Pipeline Drugs and Covid-19 Impact Forecast (2021-2026)” Report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com provide.
Global psychedelic drug market value US$3.8 billion In 2020.
The psychedelic drug market with great potential for the treatment of mental illness may see more demand and may therefore attract substantial investment in the near future.
The Covid-19 pandemic has restricted people’s movement, confined them to their homes, caused severe trauma and stress in the form of grief and loneliness, and affected personal mental health. Therefore, in many countries, people are facing diseases such as depression and anxiety.
Due to the increasing prevalence of depression and other mental disorders worldwide, the psychedelic drug market is growing rapidly. Dealing with environmental pressures and the need to improve and improve lifestyles is becoming a driving force in the psychedelic drug market. The treatment of psychedelic drug dependence is expected to promote the growth of the psychedelic drug market.
In addition, R&D activities in the category of psychedelic therapy have continued to increase around the world, which greatly supports industrial development. The company is actively investing in research and development activities to develop novel psychedelic therapeutic molecules with minimal side effects associated with these products. This further provides a powerful platform for the further growth of the psychedelic drug industry during the forecast period.
This North America The region dominates the psychedelic drug market.in North AmericaThe increasing awareness of mental health disorders such as depression and stress is expected to drive the growth of the psychedelic drug market. It is expected that social factors such as economic pressure, the division of family-oriented support structures, and deteriorating environmental conditions will accelerate market growth during the forecast period.
- The report introduces the analysis of the psychedelic drug market during the 2016-2020 historical period and the 2021-2026 forecast period.
- The report analyzes the psychedelic drug market by route of administration (oral, intranasal, intravenous, other)
- The report further assessed the psychedelic drug market by drugs (γ-hydroxybutyrate, ecstasy, ketamine, celoxibine, others)
- The report further evaluates the psychedelic drug market through distribution channels (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, online pharmacies)
- Global psychedelic drugs have been analyzed by region (North America, Europe with Asia-Pacific) And by country (United States, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, China, Japan, India)
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the framework of major mergers and acquisitions and product launches. In addition, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, route of administration, drug and distribution channel. In addition, the report analyzes the trends, drivers and challenges of the industry.
- The companies analyzed in the report include Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, AbbVie, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, NUMINUS WELLNESS INC WS, COMPASS Pathways PLC, Mindset Pharma, Mydecine Innovations Group, TRYP Therapeutics Inc, MindMed and Cybin Inc.
Main target audience
- Pharmaceutical company
- Biotechnology company
- Research and development (R&D) companies
- Medical Research Laboratory
- Government and research institutions
Key topics covered:
1. Report scope and methodology
2. Strategic recommendations
3. Product outlook on the global psychedelic drug market
4. Global psychedelic drug market: analysis
4.1 Market size, by value, 2016-2026
4.2 The impact of COVID-19 on the psychedelic drug market
5. Global psychedelic drugs market segmentation by route of administration (by value)
5.1 Global narcotic drugs market competition scenario: by route of administration
5.2 Dental market size and forecast (2016-2026)
5.3 Intranasal Market Size and Forecast (2016-2026)
5.4 Intravenous Injection Market Size and Forecast (2016-2026)
5.5 Other Market Size and Forecast (2016-2026)
6. Global psychedelic drugs market segmentation by drug (by value)
6.1 Global Narcotics Market Competition Scenario: Classified by Drug
6.2 γ-Hydroxybutyrate Market Size and Forecast (2016-2026)
6.3 Ketamine Market Size and Forecast (2016-2026)
6.4 Xelosibin Market Size and Forecast (2016-2026)
6.5 Ecstasy Market Size and Forecast (2016-2026)
6.6 Other Market Scale and Forecast (2016-2026)
7. Global psychedelic drug market segmentation by distribution channel (by value)
7.1 Global e-cigarette market competition scenario: by distribution channel
7.2 Hospital Pharmacy Market Scale and Forecast (2016-2026)
7.3 Retail Pharmacy Market Size and Forecast (2016-2026)
7.4 Online Pharmacy Market Size and Forecast (2016-2026)
8. Global Psychedelic Drug Market: Regional Analysis
8.1 Global e-cigarette market competition scenario: by region
9. North American Psychedelic Drug Market: Analysis (2016-2026)
10. European psychedelic drug market: analysis (2016-2026)
11. Asia-Pacific psychedelic drug market: analysis (2016-2026)
12. Global psychedelic drug market dynamics
12.1 Global Narcotics Market Drivers
12.2 Global Psychedelic Drug Market Restrictions
12.3 Global Narcotics Market Trends
13. Market attractiveness and strategic analysis
13.1 Market attractiveness
13.2 Strategic Analysis
13.2.1 Product approval
14. Competitive landscape
14.1 Market Share Analysis
15. Psychedelic drug pipeline development
16. Company profile (business description, financial analysis, business strategy)
16.1 Johnson & Johnson
16.4 Jazz Pharmaceuticals
16.5 power WELLNESS CORPORATION
16.6 COMPASS Pathways PLC
16.7 Mindset Pharmaceutical
16.8 Mydecine Innovation Group
16.9 TRYP Therapeutics Company
For more information about this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s8cucm
Research and market
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For EST office hours, please call +1-917-300-0470
US/Canada toll free number +1-800-526-8630
GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): +353-1-481-1716
Source research and market