Dublin, June 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/– “Coronavirus Vaccine Market-Analysis of Size, Share, Prospects and Opportunities, 2019-2027” Report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com provide.
It is expected that during the forecast period, the increasing adoption of inorganic growth strategies such as partnerships and cooperation by major players, as well as the increase in the production and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines by the government, will drive market growth.
For example, in August 14, 2020, The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the Department of Defense (DoD) have reached an agreement with Moderna, Inc. to produce and deliver 100 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine produced by the company in the United States by 2021.
Similarly, in October 16, 2020, The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the Department of Defense (DOD) have reached an agreement with CVS and Walgreens to provide and manage the COVID-19 vaccine for residents of the U.S. Long-term Care Facility (LTCF) without out-of-pocket costs.
The main features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global coronavirus vaccine market and provides the market size (in billions of dollars) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2020-2027) based on 2019 as the base year
- It clarifies the potential revenue opportunities in different market segments and explains the attractive investment proposition matrix in this market
- This research also provides important insights on market drivers, constraints, opportunities, new drug launches or approvals, market trends, regional prospects, and competitive strategies adopted by major players
- It describes the major players in the global coronavirus vaccine market based on the following parameters-company profile, financial performance, product portfolio, market share, distribution strategy, key developments, strategies and future plans
- The report’s insights will enable the company’s marketers and regulatory authorities to make informed decisions about future drug releases, sample type upgrades, market expansion, and marketing strategies
- The global coronavirus vaccine market report caters to various stakeholders in the industry, including investors, suppliers, drug manufacturers, distributors, new entrants and financial analysts
- Through various strategic matrices used to analyze the global coronavirus vaccine market, stakeholders will be able to make decisions easily
The global coronavirus vaccine market, by vaccine type:
- Inactivated virus
- Protein subunits
- Non-replicating viral vector
- Reuse vaccine
- RNA vaccine
- DNA vaccine
- Gene vaccine
- Company Profile
- Material combination
- Financial Performance
- Main highlights
- marketing strategy
- Novavax, Inc.
- Moderna, Inc.
- Huaxing Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
- Bharat Biotechnology International Co., Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson
- BioNTech SE
- Serum Institute India
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
- CanSino Biologics Inc.
- CureVac AG
- Cadilla Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc.
- Entos Pharmaceuticals
- Heart Dimension
For more information about this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/opxm2h
Research and market
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For EST office hours, please call +1-917-300-0470
US/Canada toll free number +1-800-526-8630
GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccines-markets-2019-2020–2027-inactivated-virus-protein-subunit-non-replicating-viral-vector-repurposed -rna-dna-genetics-301306031.html
Source research and market