Who cares about pumpkin spice when October is also “Croctober”?
Hey, Crocs aren’t for everyone, but lots of people swear by the rubbery foam clogs. Nurses love ’em. The Crocs company gave away a million pairs to health care workers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Now you’ve got a shot at winning some free Crocs of your own — but you’ve got to act fast.
The makers of Crocs announced that they’re giving away tens of thousands of pairs of Crocs this week to celebrate their 20th anniversary, which they’re calling “Croctober.” Because of course they are.
However, the daily Crocs giveaways last only until this Friday, Oct. 7.
What You Need to Do to Get Free Crocs
Here’s what you need to do:
- You have to join the Crocs Club (which is free) and opt in for emails. Go to https://www.crocs.com/.
- Then go to this webpage and click on the button that says “Enter Now.” You can also enter the drawing through the Crocs app.
- The daily drawing is open to enter from 10 am to 3 pm each day.
- To run the daily drawing, the footwear company is using something called EQL, which is a commerce platform for retailers. You’ll have to create an EQL account, which is also free and pretty easy to do. You’ll have to enter some payment information to join EQL, but they swear you don’t have to pay anything to enter the drawing.
- Once the daily drawing closes, you’ll be notified by email within 12 hours if you won. You’ll get shipping details then, too.
- It’s a drawing, so you’re not guaranteed to win. If you don’t win on Thursday, try again on Friday.
Oh, but Croctober doesn’t end there, my Crocs-wearing friends! Perish the thought!
On Oct. 20, Crocs Club members will have the first shot at buying a new limited-edition “Croc Day” pair of clogs — if you’re into that kind of thing.
On Croc Day, which is Oct. 23, the footwear manufacturer will host something it calls a “global Metaverse experience” on the Roblox and Zepeto…