If you have a child with reading difficulties, I highly recommend this ReadingIQ app! You can now try it for free for one month!
Did you see that you can still get one Try the ReadingIQ app free for one month? !
Reading IQ It is an online digital library for children, providing thousands of books suitable for all reading levels.
And I don’t have enough praise for this reading app.
It wasn’t until Silas that I was excited about reading He started using this app a few years ago. This app made him fall in love with reading-after many years of his reading struggle, I never thought it would be possible.
In the first 6 weeks of using it, he logged in close to 600 minutes continue reading Reading IQ… All by himself. Did I mention that this is almost my coaxing or encouragement?
When you register your Free ReadingIQ trial, You get:
- Unlimited access to thousands of books. any time. Anywhere.
- Accessible on desktops, tablets and mobile phones
- Popular titles and characters that kids are familiar with and love
- All titles are carefully curated for readers aged 12 and under
- Recommend books for each child according to each child’s level
- Monitor your abilities Child’s progress
- Award-winning works, including Catic and Newbury Medal winner
- Up to 3 children per account
- Guided reading and Lexile® levels are available for thousands of books
- Ability to preview what your child is exploring
- More than 700 professional dubbing titles
After the first month is over, if you decide to continue subscribing, it only costs $7.99 per month!
Note: After the free trial period ends, the system will automatically charge you at the regular monthly fee of $7.99 per month. If you don’t want to continue, please cancel before the end of the free trial period.
You can read my full review of the ReadingIQ app here! Or, if you want to try it yourself, just click below!