It’s the holiday season, and what better gift is there than a new gadget? From smartwatches to TV streaming devices, advancing technology has found new ways to entertain us and make life easier. After all, why vacuum the floor when a robot can do it for you?
We’ve scoured the web and tested a bunch of devices throughout the year. Here are some of our favorite tech gifts you can grab for anyone on your wish list. We’ve assembled gadgets for gift givers on a budget and more expensive options so you can splurge on that special someone.
Best Tech Gifts Under $50
The idea of buying tech gifts may seem expensive initially, but remember that as technology has evolved, it has become more accessible. Here are some of our favorite budget gift ideas when you don’t want to spend more than $50.
- Have a friend or family member who keeps losing their keys, wallet or bag? If they are an Apple fan, pick them up an Apple AirTag to track their belongings.
- Smart home devices, like the Echo Dot (3rd Gen) smart speaker, make it easy to set a timer, get weather updates and much more using the power of voice commands.
- If you know an Apple user whose nightstand is overflowing with cables and smart devices, you might consider the Anker foldable 3-in-1 wireless charging station.
- Upgrade your friends and family to a 4K compatible streaming option with the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K — bam, it’s like being at the movies.
- A perfect gift is peace of mind. Pick up the Blink video doorbell so your friends…