Whether you have a big purchase on the horizon or want to take some time to pay down an amount over a period of time, a 0% intro APR credit card could be a good option for you.
APR stands for annual percentage rate. This rate represents the yearly interest of a credit card (or other lines of credit, like a loan) charged to the borrower. While this number can be pretty high — the average hovered around 16% in summer 2022, according to the US Federal Reserve — lower-interest rates are available. Enter 0% APR credit cards.
This article reviews our picks for the best 0% APR credit cards, including the lengths of interest-free rates, common qualifying factors, pros and cons, and what else you need to consider with these cards.
The 8 Best 0% Intro APR Credit Cards
- Wells Fargo Reflect Card: Best for Members Who Want a Long 0% APR Period
- Citi Custom Cash Card: Best for Users Who Need Time to Earn a Cash Bonus
- Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card: Best for Users to Earn Cash Back at Grocery Stores
- BankAmericard Credit Card: Best for Users Who Want Low-Fee Balance Transfers
- Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card: Best for Cardmembers Who Travel and Dine Out Often
- Blue Cash Everyday Card: Best for Users Who Want to Save on Streaming Costs
- Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card: Best for Cardmembers Who Want 1.5% Cash Back
- US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature Card: Best for Users Who Value High Cash-Back Categories
Wells Fargo Reflect Card
Best for Long 0% APR Period
- Up to 21 months 0% APR
- Up to $600 of cell phone protection
- 24/7 on-demand roadside dispatch
While this Wells Fargo card doesn’t offer a sign up bonus or credit cards rewards (others in the WF umbrella do, though), we chose this one since it offers one of the longer 0% intro APR at 18 months — and up to 21 if you make your minimum monthly payments during the introductory period. You can also get benefits like cell phone protection when you use your Wells Fargo…