So, I have already admitted Last year I did not set a weekly goal which affected my overall goalFor example, I hardly completed any of them, and even actually forgot most of the contents of my settings, because I did not review them every week. Oops!
In 2022, in addition to promising to set weekly goals again, I only set 7 goals this year to keep things simple-especially because I am pregnant and the due date is June, We very much hope to adopt Baby D this year, and I am finishing my next draft of the book.
Here are my goals for 2022:
1. Pass 5 She read the truth school year. (Last year I have always enjoyed doing these studies again, but I realized that it’s better to be much slower than what they specify. I usually spend 2-4 days a day, and that works well for me, so I’m really immersed In the verse and learn from the paragraph.)
2. Read at least 4 books every month. (Last year, I set a bold goal of reading three books a week. I finally did not reach this goal. So this year, I decided to set a more realistic goal. I hope to far exceed this goal, but we will See it! If you missed it, I am setting a monthly goal instead of an annual reading goal -I am very excited about this method! )
3. Complete at least 1 craft every month. (I plan to use some of the Annie’s Creative Girls Club and Annie’s Creative Women Craft ClubSince so many of you have purchased the great discounts that I posted from them, they signed up for me with these two subscriptions to show their thanks! Although making is not something I am really good at, I find it relaxing for me, and it is something that challenges the creative part of my brain that I don’t use often! )
4. Dating with three older children every month. (I intend to let the children help me decide what they want to do each month. I like to hang out with my children. As they grow up, I cherish our time together even more.)
5. Read 10 chapters aloud to Kierstyn and Baby D. (I have been reading the Bible stories in the “Jesus Story Book Bible” and a chapter that I read before nap every afternoon. Although they are small and many things are on their heads, I like to develop this habit when my children are very young so that it becomes the most important part of family culture in their lives. Also, it is very interesting to me! )
6. Dating with Jesse every month. (Although we hope to have a real date night occasionally with multiple children, we want to be realistic…so we plan to do at least Boxed date night at home every month -Even if we can’t go out on a date every month).
Save money mom
7. Finish the draft of my next book. (The first draft will be submitted to my publisher in mid-February. Then, we will go through multiple rounds of editing before sending it to the printing house. It is expected to be released in the spring of 2023!)
Have you set a goal for 2022? If so, I would love to hear what your goals are! Share them in the comments!