If you’ve been around here for awhile, you know how much of an advocate I am of prioritizing small changes. If you want to change your life, change the small things you do daily. Your small daily choices change the trajectory of your life .
One way that I’ve found to be so helpful to focus on consistency when it comes to small changes is by using a Habit Tracker.
My 11 Habits for January
Here are the 11 habits I’m focusing on in January and tracking on my Habit TrackerIf you saw my 2023 goals, you’ll notice how these correlate and how I’m intentionally seeking to chip away at my 2023 goals on a daily basis.
- Go to Bed by 10:30 pm — This is something I’ve been doing better about, but I’ve found that going to bed earlier almost always guarantees I get more sleep and higher quality sleep. And usually I can always make this happen since I’ll be home before this time every night and the three youngest ones are usually always in bed asleep by this time.
- Workout — Jesse is putting together a workout for me each day based upon the Mayhem30/Mayhem Moms program. It’s usually 15-30 minutes max and then I usually walk on the treadmill for 10-15 minutes so I can think and pray over my day .
- Listen to 30 Minutes of an Audiobook — I usually listen while I’m cleaning, cooking, and/or driving. I typically listen on 1.45 to 1.75 depending upon the narrator, so by doing this daily, I can usually always finish a book every 7-12 days.
- 10,000 Steps
- Drink 80 oz. of Water
- Eat One Meal Together
- Delete 50 Photos/Videos From My Phone
- Read for 10 Minutes
- 5 Minutes Organizing/Decluttering
- Take Collagen
- Track Food in MyFitnessPal
Notice my typo on my habit tracker? I just noticed that when I writing up…