These DIY Pedicures in a Jar make beautiful homemade gifts and they’re super easy to make and really budget-friendly! And be sure to grab your FREE printable gift tags that go with it!
DIY tutorial by Gretchen from the MoneySavingMom team. During the months of November and December, we’ll be highlighting some of our favorite homemade gifts! Download our FREE Homemade Gifts Guide to get recipes to 15+ easy-to-make gifts, plus printable gift tags to go with each gift!
These DIY Pedicures in a Jar are great frugal gift ideas!
If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the females in your life, try a pedicure in a jar! I put these together in just a few minutes for very little cost, and they are so cute!
This gift is SO versatile and there are literally so many things you can put inside each jar. It’s a great pampering gift and a fun way to show love.
Get FREE printable gift tags to go with it!
Materials for DIY Pedicures in A Jar
I usually stop by Dollar Tree where I find most of my items. This time, I even found a pedicure bundle that included several things for just $1 so it was very inexpensive.
- Pint jars, lids, and rings
- Tulle or something fluffy for the bottom of the jar
- Ribbon, twine, or more tulle to wrap around the ring
- Pedicure Supplies (fingernail polish, foot mask, nail clippers, toe separators, nail file, small lotion, etc)
How to Make Pedicures in a Jar
1. Gather all your supplies and lay them out.
2. Cut roughly 16-inch pieces of tulle and stuff into the bottom of the jars.
3. Fill the mason jars with supplies.
4. Tie with ribbon/tulle and put lids on top. You can also label them if you’d like.
Make as many of these jars as…