In high school, my best friend and I looked through a giant book of jobs and their salaries. We wanted to know which jobs or careers make a lot of money. We immediately flipped to the end to find out.
Turns out, there’s a lot of jobs that pay a lot of money. Whether you’re still in high school or making a career change, you have a lot of options.
For years, I’ve studied how people find and land their Dream Job. And I’ve developed a proven system to find & land a job you love. Click here to learn more about Find Your Dream Job.
The Top 17 Jobs & Careers That Make a lot of Money:
One of the best jobs that makes a lot of money and is stable, is an accountant. An accountant performs financial calculations for individuals, small businesses, and large corporations. Accountants must know how to examine and prepare a variety of financial reporting forms, helping customers or businesses remain in compliance with accounting rules and laws. Accountants may need to work long hours at certain times of the year, such as during tax calculation time.
- Requirements: Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree for highest paying jobs;,some licensing and certification
- Average annual salary: $70,500
- Top annual earners: $500,000 plus
- The downside: Some of the work is pretty dull. It’s also rare to reach a seven figure salary compared to other jobs on our list
A business executive could hold a multitude of jobs at a company, including CEO, CFO, or COO. A founder of a business could end up being a CEO, because he or she knows the industry and the business. On the other hand, someone with a formal business degree and business training could move into an executive role to help any business run more efficiently and profitably. With bonuses included, business executives can earn huge annual salaries.
- Requirements: Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree for highest paying jobs, on-the-job training
- Average annual salary:…