Oakville, ON, Canada, 04/10/2020 / Story.KISSPR.com /
Amidst a global pandemic that is creating havoc on industries worldwide, a significant economic impact is felt in manufacturing. As countries battle to contain the pandemic, physical distancing and other necessary steps have severely impacted a core contributor to economies worldwide. Today, the manufacturing sector is in desperate need for a Pandemic Playbook, a set of rules to guide how to work in today’s COVID-19 era.
Join a high profile leadership live stream, a LIVE online event, of industry experts, thinkers, influencers discussing the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on global manufacturing. The panel will hold an open discussion on points such as the current state of the market, outlook for 3 to 24 months and what manufacturers should focus on to bounce back. Register for this FREE Livestream and watch it on your social media of choice. Visit https://bit.ly/2yJK4gk or www.IanKhan.com/COVID19/ for registration
Our Panelists for the COVID-19 Manufacturing Leadership Livestream Include
- Ian Khan – Futurist & Host
- Travis Hessman – Editor in Chief – Industry Week
- Karen Norheim – President American Crane
- Jan Burian – Research Director – IDC Manufacturing Insights
- Saurabh Gupta – Chief Research Officer – IHS Research
Key Discussion Points
- Manufacturing amidst COVID-19
- Market Outlook for 12-24 Months
- Steps for Recovery & Strategy
- Steps Manufacturers Must Take
- The Future of Industry
Please Register for this FREE to attend Livestream at https://bit.ly/2yJK4gk
Let us fight against COVID-19 together and stand united as one. Practice Physical Distancing, Unite Socially, Be Safe and Keep others Around you Safe !
Big thanks to #KISSPR for making this Press Release available free of charge.
Release ID: 13096