Australia is considered as the one biggest country from the best countries for study abroad. There are a lot of facilities are provide by the government of Australia to the international students. From these facilities the one which is the most beneficial is that the student has the right to do work for at least 20 hours a week. This working opportunity helps the students to meet with their living costs. In this way, the student can have the stay in Australia easily. Australia also provides the scholarship opportunity to the deserving students. Australia is best known for the easiest application method. The students also get the internship or job opportunity after the completion of their degree. Now let’s have a look on some requirements for Australian student visa for Pakistani students 2018 in detail;
Documents for Application
- For student the international students must possess the following required documents:
- Valid Passport with at least last 3 months
- Medical or health clearance certificate is necessary to show for student visa
- English Language proficiency certificate is required to get study visa from Australia
- For English language proficiency international testing courses such as IELTS, TOEFL, PTE and CAE are required
- Commonly, IELTS is required in case of Australian student visa
- Candidate must show at least 6.0 bands for getting the confirm student visa
- Police clearance certificate (PCC) is required which will show your character to the embassy
- Financial level of the candidate must be necessary to show
- This will show by the candidate in the form of bank account statement and current balance availability
- Self account an guardian bank account will be applicable to show
- No other bank account will be preferable
During the submission of these documents the candidates must keep it in mind that the wrong applications and incomplete applications will not be entertain and these will be rejected.
Method to apply for Visa
First you will apply your application form of your course of study to the University with the above mentioned documents. After applying this you will wait for the approval from the university. If university of institute will approve your application then the university will send you the letter of enrollment or letter of approval. After receiving the letter or approval you will pay the fee of your course. After paying the university fee you will be able to apply for study visa direct to the embassy. For this procedure you will directly contact to the embassy and will fill the application form and then apply it with the asked documents by the embassy along with the Visa fee.
For visa fee you will directly pay your fee to the embassy. Australian visa fee is AUD 450$ which is non refundable.
The whole of the time period for Australian study Visa application 14 days to 3 weeks are required.